1. Slice Eggplant flat round slices (1/4 inch thick)
2. Put slices into a mixing bowl and sprinkle water over the slices, place in microwave for 1:30 minutes
3. Lay paper towels out and place eggplant slices on the paper towels, and sprinkle each side with salt, let sit for 30 minutes. Rinse each side of the eggplant slice off with water and pat dry. This will help take some of the bitterness of the eggplant out.
4. Preheat the oven at 350, brush olive oil on each side of the eggplant, and sprinkle with salt
5. Bake for 10-15 minutes, until brown Remove from oven and add toppings, and bake for another 10-15 minutes.