Thursday, August 26, 2010

Salmon.

I have never made fish on my own before.

So yesterday I bought a few things at Donateli's an italian grocery store within walking distance from my house. I also picked up a few salmon fillet's from Wholey's that so happened to be sold at Donateli's.

From here, I needed to cook this fish rather quickly so it wouldn't go bad, and I would be out the money I spent on the fish.

I googled a bunch of recipes and came up with this one, and I made it :)

ingredients:

1/4 cup of soy sauce
1 teaspoon of lemon juice
1.2 teaspoon of ginger
1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
1.4 teaspoon of pepper

2-4 Salmon fillets.

Preparation:

Pretheat the over for 325

Mix all ingredients in a bowl

spray some nonstick spray to the baking pan

place the fish in the baking pan.

pour the mixture over the top of the fish

cook for 25-40 minutes.

then you have some tastey Salmon to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment